HOUSE ACTIVATION TECHNIQUE A CASE STUDY

HOUSE ACTIVATION TECHNIQUE 
Astrology can be a great tool sometimes to confirm about some event in very simple way. One of my friend’s elder brother passed away and I had to go there for the funeral.
 
Since I went ahead and reach the  funeral place early, so I was sitting under a shady tree, and all of a sudden  I had a massage on facebook massanger  about astrology consultation.

I smiled on myself because the consultation was not going to happen as the time of massage what I felt was not auspicious and in 2-3 line of chatting, it was confirmed too that I was correct and the person in question due to some reason said ok and will consult later. 
 
Since I reached there way ahead of time, so just sitting there suddenly I thought of correlating the my non confirmation of consultancy due to which I would not earn that consultancy money with the death event of my friend’s elder brother and  tried to find how this death event has activated my house that my client did not consult then. 
 

HOROSCOPE MAKING ACCORDING TO HOUSE ACTIVATION TECHNIQUE

 

In my mind I just visualized a blank chart without any rashi nor planet on it. Well according to one’s horoscope the 11th house denote friend and if we make 11th as ascendant as horoscope of my friend then his 11th house denotes his elder brother.

So if I see it from horoscope then my 9th house is denoting elder brother of my friend ( who has passed away ). According to KP astrology system the house grouping involved in death of a person are 1,2,7,8 and 12th house.

So if I apply the house activation of my friend’s elder brother thru my horoscope taking 9th house as ascendant for my friend’s elder brother then according to that application my 9,10,3,4 and 8th house got activated. To earn money my 2,6 and 11th house should have got activated and because it didn’t, so my client did not confirm his consultation then. 
 

HOUSE ACTIVATION TECHNIQUE PREDICTED ABOUT THE NEXT DAY TRIP

 

Now part Two prediction from this same chart. My friends and myself  had planned of going out of town and have a small get together in one of my friend’s farm house, but it was not confirmed by anyone as everyone works in good responsible position in their company and donot want the arrangement to go waste after their commitment, so they were all buying time.

I was confused myself if I was going out the Next day for get together or not as I need to close my consultancy for the next 2 days.

Now after seeing the house activation and it worked in the first event of my non consultation, I was just smiling at myself and I was 100% sure that I was going out of my home for a short trip as for a short distance travel, and according to KP astrology system  one’s  3,5 and 9th house should get activated.

Here in the house activation horoscope I had 3 and 9th house got activated which confirmed my short journey. I was wondering what effect the 4 and 8th house would give, and after concluding the event now I can say that as 8th house effect gives pain so definitely it gave its effect in the whole event.

The journey was not good as roads was very patchy due to heavy heavy rain. Due to heavy rainfall, we had to be glued at farm house residence only and due to  frequent interruption of electric current supply due to which we had to reset the music system back again and again as there was inverter battery backup.

But at the end we had a great day of enjoyment as I had the 4th house activation effect which also denotes celebration in the house. I had a great day on the eve of Happy friendship day. 
 

ASTROLOGY IS STILL A MYSTERY BUT HOUSE ACTIVATION DID GIVE ITS HOUSE IMPACT

 

In the house activation technique horoscope, I also had 12th house activated, so initially I was wondering what could be its effects as 12th house denotes many things and correlating with the event I thought it could be different environment, different geographical location as we visited a far off place from our home. 12th house also shows hospital, but since I was going for a enjoyment so I did not think of negative.

But but but the 12th house did give its effect and took us to near by hospital as one of our friend had gall bladder stone problem and had a severe pain all of a sudden, so we had to take him to the near by hospital for his treatment.

Astrology is still a mysterious subject and to explore it to 100% is next to impossible. So we remain as a student of astrology till the end of our life.